The Expert Manufacturers of Curved Joinery, Acoustic & Decorative Panels.
How can we help you with your project? Please check out our website and get in touch.
We manufacture to your specifications curved timber mouldings:
- round or arched windows
- curved window liners
- curved architraves and facings
- curved skirtings in any profile
- other curved mouldings
- curved handrails - any timber, any profile, interior or exterior
- curved balustrades and balustrade capping rails
- we also offer an installation service
Landscape & Street Furniture
- outdoor seating for gardens, parks and public spaces
- curved seating and handrails a speciality
- exterior curved joinery
- contoured batten cladding
- curved verandah and pergola structures
- curved decking
- sculptural features
- we also supply associated metalwork and an installation service
Woodform can bend almost any species and profile of timber weatherboards to your requirements.
We also manufacture curved fascia boards and other architectural features to order.
Woodform manufactures decorative timber feature panelling, often incorporating complex shapes. These can be made to any scale and in any type of timber.
Notable examples are the atrium panels at the Auckland Airport Novotel and theatre panelling at the Auckland MIT.
Woodform supplies a range of acoustic panelling:
- Sonoline: acoustic panels/planks (190x2400)
- Sonopanel: perforated and slotted large format sheet panels
- Sonollations: 600x600 panels incorporating a custom design/repeat pattern motif
Most of our acoustic panels can be made to achieve a range of performance criteria including up to 0.8 NRC acoustic rating and up to Group 1S fire rating
Our panels are available in a wide range of substrates and face veneers, and custom patterns.
Woodform has the technology to form pressed laminated seating to order and has manufactured theatre seating for NZ and Australia.
We manufacture furniture components and complete furniture pieces.
Woodform has expertise in reproducing and installing heritage mouldings (architraves, skirtings, etc) and other timber features for heritage restoration projects.